
The upper part of the back side of the house now looks so nice! And I got the flat roof over part of the kitchen, the downstairs bathroom, and the den re-done as well. It turns out that it wasn't done very well to begin with, which explains some of the leakage in the den.

Moroccan sky garage doors! Chris also replaced the wood framing the doors (and the sides) and painted that the trim color. Now we just gotta get that pretty green up there so we can see better how the three colors will look together. For now, use your imagination. :-)

Chris has his work cut out for him on the back and sides of the garage. The bottom and side boards are rotten, so he'll replace them with treated wood. I had a company dig out and dispose of some of the soil here, as it was pretty high, and we couldn't see where the grade of the garage was.

Here you can see where it's particularly bad. It's going to look so much better when it's all finished!
2 comments:
The colors look really great. When you mentioned "Moroccan Sky" I thought it would be blue -- I like the dusty red much better!
Oooh, I didn't realize that I hadn't explained what exactly "Moroccan sky" was. But I kept you in suspense, no? Thanks for your comment!
Post a Comment